NEW DEADLINE FOR APPLY
In the framework of the EU funded project “My Heritage! My Identity!” and the AFD funded project “Masar Ibrahim, a sustainable and relevant tool for local development in Palestine”, we launch a call for participation for Palestinian Local Authorities for a Filed-Trip on Heritage Management and Promotion that will take place in France from 2nd to 9th of February 2020.
Through your participation you will:
• Gain field knowledge on the diversity of practices of heritage preservation and promotion.
• Meet French organizations and Local Authorities working in the field of heritage in order to create networks and share experiences around common topics.
• Gain understanding on the link between social cohesion and heritage preservation.
• Enhance capacities concerning public heritage management
A rich program will include:
● Field visits
● Meetings with France’s cultural key actors
● Discovery of daily life of French organizations in charge of tangible and intangible heritage management
The application needs to include a proposal on how the representatives of the Palestinian Local Authority would disseminate the outcomes of their experience in France when back in Palestine.
Send your application before Tuesday 10th December at 6pm Pal time to get a chance to participate in the Field Trip !
Find below the Call for participation and the VISA requirements.